- 6 oz. spaghetti, boiled and drained
- 1/2 c. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 c. broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 c. shredded carrots
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
- In a medium bowl, combine soy sauce with rice wine vinegar, honey, sesame oil, garlic powder and ginger powder. Whisk to combine.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add broccoli, carrots, and peppers to the skillet and cook until they become tender, about 6 minutes. Remove veggies from the skillet and add prepared sauce, bringing to a simmer. When the sauce has thickened slightly add back in the vegetables and prepared pasta and toss to combine.
- Top with green onions and sesame seeds and serve.